ok so i bet everyone knows how this game goes: answer these questions and leave some behind and then tag a couple or so people.
but im too lazy and tired to tag anyone or make any questions right now. but i can answer them! so yea, i guess if you want to find out abt me, here ya go.
1. What is your middle name?
so technically I have 2 middle names (i think? or two first names and one middle name, idk.) but its either Elise or Zaldarriaga.
2. Do you have any siblings? If so which sibling are you closest to and why(the why part is tough feel free to not answer)?
yes- one younger brother and one older sister. I think im closer to my brother (even though were not the the same gender) bc my sister is in college so i dont see her as often and she’s 3 years older than me whereas my bro is 1 year younger.
3. If you could trade places with one person for a day who would it be and why?
probably JLaw bc she is too fabulous.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
realistically, i plan on moving to Colorado and buying a Siberian Husky but probably somewhere like the UK or something.
5. Who is your celebrity spouse (we all know you have one)?
Chris Pine <3
6. Are you currently dating anyone? What’s their name? If not who would you be dating if you had the chance?
hahahahahahhAHAHAHAHA no. and no. and im not gonna tell anyone because ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, sorry.
7. What’s your favourite song? Favourite line from it?
right now? not anything in particular. but i love singing The Only Exception from Paramore. my favorite line is “I’ve always lived like this, keeping a comfortable distance. up until now i had sworn to myself that id be content with loneliness. because none of it was ever worth the risk.”
8. Have you ever been to a concert? What/which band(s)?
no because im not that cool or have that much personal money. :(
9. What is the colour of your favourite shirt?
10. What’s your favourite book series?
definitely TMI because i got all 5 books for christmas last year.
11. What do you do to cheer yourself up when you’re sad?
i usually go on Tumblr. or read.